American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM) is the leading trade association representing the makers of the fuels that keep us moving and the petrochemicals that are the building blocks for modern life. Our industries make life better, safer, more productive and — most of all — possible. We are always searching for top-notch talent to drive the mission and goals of our association.
Located in the nation’s capital and the heart of the business district, AFPM provides access to valuable experience in the trade association, not-for-profit and government relations arenas.
|Coordinator, Government Relations|
|Manager, Government Relations|
At AFPM, our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional growth is paramount. We offer a number of benefits to employees to promote a positive and fulfilling working environment.
- Competitive salaries and bonus programs
- 401(k) plan
- Commuting allowance
- Flexible work schedules (limited telework)
- Smartphone allowance
- Vacation, leave and holidays
- Generous paid-time-off
- 12 paid holidays
- Paid jury duty
- Health and Wellness
- Health insurance including prescription drug coverage
- Dental package
- Life insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Long-term care insurance
- Flex spending plans for health care
- On-site fitness center
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing professional development